I hope that mutha has air-conditioning!!! Feels like 49? For all you
out there south of the 49th parallel that is 120.2 degrees F!!!!
Current Weather - Thurs. Jul 21, 2011, 14:00 EDT
Pearson Airport
37°C
Partly cloudy
- Feels Like : 49
- Wind : W 35km/h
- Wind gusts : 44km/h
- Sunrise : 5:56
- Sunset : 20:53
- Relative Humidity : 48%
- Pressure : 100.40 kPa

- Visibility : 24.0 km
- Ceiling : 4500 ft

My kids asked me today when they would be able to go outside to play. I said... maybe next week... maybe. It's been HELL here in St. Louis too for over a week now and I can't keep my house cooled down under 80 degrees during the day. I'm tired of it.
ReplyDeleteYou asked where I live when I said it was too hot to swim here last week? I live in NC and I melt just standing outside 30 seconds. I guess our heatwave made it north. At least you have your pool to cool you down. This post is hysterical though!
ReplyDeleteWe haven't been outside in over 2 weeks and next week is supposed to be sickly hot too.
We have had over 100 degree days for over a month here in Oklahoma ... and I am sick of it!!!
ReplyDelete