July 6, 2011

Back to looking for drapery fabric!

I'm thinking this for the ROCK room we did for Quinn. One panel for his cloffice and two shorter panels for his big picture window....thoughts? Opinions? The thought makes you swoon? Scratch your eyes out now please? matching pillows for his bed?

























River Rock

4 comments:

  1. You lost me at cloffice.... seriously, funniest yet most appropriate mix of words ever. As for the drapes, I would have to see it in front of me before I would say yay or nay, though I do like the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabric. Very cool site. I would have been pinning all night so I just saved the whole damn thing to a folder on my desktop.

    The fabric is totally legit. I think it would be great but you need an accent color. What are you thinking? Red? Royal blue? LImey green? Can't wait to see where you take it. He needs a hat rack in there somewhere for that great hat he was rocking in the earlier post. Love a kid with that kind of confidence. Well done mom.
    xoxo
    P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This fabric is great with the rocks - but throw in an accent colour, lime green would be my choice, but like i said before, I don't live there!!
    Looking good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lime green? aaaaaaaannnnd......now I'm off in a totally different direction :) lol

    ReplyDelete

Holla! I love to hear from you....I read every word :)