I stumble across a lot of really beautiful blogs. They are gorgeous-to-the-misty-lighting-max. But when I stumbled across Pure Style Home, I was transfixed. This lady has my weird OCD thingy that makes her want to throw away her children's toys that are made of plastic. She loves her Mom and abhores *design snobbery*. And last but not least, not only did she do a beautiful makeover of her master bedroom she did 2 things in that room that make me want to meet and/or marry her immediately.
1) She installed a TV. period. I am sick to death of no TV's in the bedroom, we sleep with men y'all. Not only did she install a TV, she admits they don't have cable in there. Keep it real sister! I love to watch movies in bed when I'm sick too :)
2) She posted this picture.
Lauren, put the kettle on....
Visit her HERE
aw thanks so much Dharma!!!
ReplyDeleteyou are so welcome! when you do something right, someone should say so ;)
ReplyDeleteYeah, what is that net thing where there's no TV in the bedroom? How else am I supposed to go back to sleep at 3 AM? And the only news I see is while drying my hair perched on the bed. This girl is on my blogroll for a reason!
ReplyDelete