Dharma, in the history of bloggers, you are the worst. Yes, it's true. I suck cheese doodles lately. Well, not lately per se but really for the last year really.
You probably even forgot I was on your reader. Well, surprise! I have dusted off the camera. I have rounded up the paint brushes. I have cleared the VISA and I am ready to party once more.
In my defense, we did try to sell the Casa Eclectica to no avail last summer/fall and I think I just got house-drain. If you DIY or decorate on a budget you know what I mean. The cleaning and tweaking and and and....plus the "dream house" I thought I wanted slipped away by each day our place didn't go off the market to someone new.
Gladly.
The "dream house" was a financial stretch and then the eldest announced he wasn't going to stay at home for college and instead was going off to University 2 cities away. 5 bedrooms for a family of 3? WTF? I was either going to start foster caring or we were in trouble with an offer on a house we didn't need. Sometimes life happens in the way it should and after 60 days our offer went stale. PHEW!!!!!
So I have begun with a renewed vigour around the ole Casa! I am reinventing spaces for boys here full-time and some very part-time. Those posts are coming soon.
In the meantime I shall tease you and tell you I have (almost got this guy hooked into delivery) purchased a Kijiji wonder a la this:
I have been looking for a king sized project for ever! This one would fit that bill big time. I do mean BIG!
So, welcome back, whoever is left. I missed you. I pinky-swear I am back.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Holla! I love to hear from you....I read every word :)