September 27, 2014

A round for the whole bar!

....or a new bedroom for everyone? I pick new digs for each of the boys. Mostly for selfish reasons though. :) The upstairs of our backsplit was changed when we blew out a wall and connected two small bedrooms to create the Master. The old master bedroom was given to the youngest at the time.

With the eldest off at University, his bedroom with its adjoining bathroom has been handed down. The college-boy gets the basement lol. Actually he has some pretty sweet digs down there. Do not pity him.

So we had a redux for the downstairs room. We went from this:




To a fresh new navy, cream and lime palette for this guy...






We have been busy upstairs too. Remember that old master bedroom that the kid just got evicted from? Wait until you see what happened in there!

The best part about this project? Only $80 in paint. The rest of the room was shopped from the house. Go me!!


1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! You are back!! I was thinking of you the other day--I wanted to go to Toronto for the home show, but I was afraid that no Canadians would talk to me. I'm going to find some Canadians this year who will go next year. Are you in?

    ReplyDelete

Holla! I love to hear from you....I read every word :)