Source: lemontreecreations.blogspot.com via Colourful on Pinterest
When Cassie over at Hi Sugarplum offered to "INVITE" me into Pinterest, I thought...."Self, you have avoided this bullet for a while now, you're a big, grownup gal in charge of herself. You can handle Pinterest." I thought it would be fun to surf, find a project and participate in this...
I was so wrong......so, so wrong. Send the Marines, throw me a preserver. Anything. How? Why? Lord have mercy. The images, the inspiration, the crap!
I'll be back in about 7 weeks. Unless I can find something really cool to bust out for the Pinterest Challenge.
Hey, I have till Wednesday you know.



hey -- you were warned!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the dark side...just try not to drown :o)
ReplyDeleteOh, honey....that stuff is like CRACK! Only WORSE!
ReplyDeleteOh the fun! And I feel like I've had so much productivity, when in fact, I've just been PINNING productive things, not actually DOING them!
ReplyDelete(love your new pic and other fun things on your site!)