It is the first day of Spring today and it is over 75 degrees up here in the wilds of the Canadian north....
What. the. H.E. double-hockey-sticks?
I started my spring cleaning last night. I have 4 levels in my house and I am committed to doing one level a night and then doing my groceries on Friday after work. Peeps, we don't get weather like this often and I am not letting a potential weekend of it go by unused :)
So....should the weather hold, my house will be clean, my laundry is caught up and my home will be stocked with food & drink.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

It is just freakin' crazy! I'm sitting on the porch with the computer on my lap, right now! Lovely!
ReplyDeleteHead on down to the baby hole!
ReplyDeletereally not fair at all!...it is still snowing here and it is supposed to continue for another week!!!! WTF!!!!
ReplyDelete