Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day. For most of you it will be a day of clovers, green T-shirts that are celebration-appropriate and possibly a lime green beverage.
For me St. Patty's is and always has been a special day. Not just because somewhere along the immigration line, I had an Irish ancestor or two but because it is my baby sister's birthday.
Babies, this year is a milestone. This year my wee sis turns the big 4 and 0.
How did we get from this?
All the way to this?
Anyhoo....we shall be going out in great style, dressed to our 9s and dancing the 40s in all night long. I can't wait to have an evening out with her and our bestest girls.
Happy Birthday Jules. You make my whole world funnier, better and just the right amount weirder.



I love you to distraction my most wonderful friend and sister!
ReplyDelete