January 31, 2012

I think Kirby and I are "going out"!

It's an honour just to be nominated, right? Kirby over at Kirb Appeal has nominated me for another award. This time it's the Liebster Blog award which is passed along to those of us who have not broken the 100 followers mark.


I have always marvelled at the fact that even 60+ human beans out in the Universe like to read what I put out here. That being said I have a few really cool chicas on my own blogroll that put out some good shiz and I am sending you there way to see if they make you as dizzy/happy as they do me :)

So my list of lovelies includes:

Cul-de-Sac Chic
- I mean who makes a dog kennel out of an end table? Who? Janet, that's who.

Rambling of an Ophelia
Christie is an Alberta gal making her dreams come true, funkifying furniture along the way.

Wicked & Weird
Lisa is a local T.O. girlie who sees beauty in a way we all should.

Take a bow and your award ladies and link on back to share the love :) It is almost Valentines Day!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow Dharma, I think that is the nicest description anyone has ever given me or my blog - I love it. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/31/2012

    Congrats on the award Dharma! I just learned about your blog through Lisa! So glad I stopped by. Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I almost nominated Wicked & Weird, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dharma. I haven't been blogging much this past year so I was so excited when I saw your comment. Even though I live in the south US and you live in Canada I think we just might meet one day and have some good laughs!

    Thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! How wonderfully exciting and day-making! Thank you so much Dharma! Ive been creeping in on your witty postsforever...and now knowing that you read minetoo sure makes me feel better about it!..LOL! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Holla! I love to hear from you....I read every word :)