January 30, 2012

Canadian Design Bloggers - Meetup #3

Oh my. Where to start.....well, I could start with pictures but mine are still on my camera :) Hopefully our hostesses-with-da-mostesses have quicker/ better pictures than moi!! I could start with a deluge of gush regarding the awesome speakers but their pics are in the same cycle :(

How about a teaser then?

What if you met this person? Would you know who he is?


Check out Brian Gluckstein here:



video by otimamediaproductions.ca



What if you WON this? Would you too skip back to your hotel singing "We Are the Champions"???


Badee Badee Badee....that's not all folks! I'll be back soon with those pics and links to all the fabulous sponsors we had at the event, show you the best sneak-attack photo I took of the night and tell you why I am in love with this woman.....from coco & kelley


Oh, and I'll tell you how I ditched the boys for all of it. Tata for now!

Check it out here for some pics to tide you over!

2 comments:

  1. Was Mike Holmes there? Or Scott who is beautiful and went to University of Guelph? Actually, I like Tommy best. I have his glasses. Only mine are trifocals. (And the accent? Pure Buffalo, baby!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you won, Honey! You deserved it!

    ReplyDelete

Holla! I love to hear from you....I read every word :)