NO... really.
I'm working on getting the crazy HIFI revamped and have to send it on to visit "Bill" who will breathe new life into it for me....i.e. get the turntable working so that I don't electrocute myself with a non-grounded plug and old loose wiring. I am waffling seriously about painting it though. It is gorgeous fruitwood, maybe just a fabric updo?
It took me about 10 days to get my house back to semi-normal after the Halloween craziness but I am so pleased to report all the Stoutlets and their buddies had a marvellous time at the party and on Hallows Eve.
So, excuse my absences....I'm on it. I got this!!

Ok you...I had to go back 3 posts to find the picture of the stereo! But for YOU, I did it....!
ReplyDeleteI really really really think it calls out for painting. And maybe fabric too!
Welcome back! I've missed you so! Very cool about getting a turn table all hooked up. We have been listening to records a lot lately and loving it.
ReplyDeleteim a paint fan, even grey would look super cool,
ReplyDeletebut i admit... there are times when left alone is best.
have fun whichever way you decide
~laura xx