August 10, 2011

I'm the Weiner!

Hey, if you haven't been over to visit my friend Carol-Anne at Use The Good Dishes, you should take a stroll on over there. Not only is the lady giving me a $100 gift card for Northern Reflections (fashion store here in Canada, eh) but she has some great advice on how to manage your OCD :), organizing and her complicated relationship with our mutual boyfirend IKEA....

Thanks Carol-Anne. I think you're right, I think we'd be friends outside of blogworld too. Just look at her freakin' living room. Can you say COLOUR? Aqua and green.....me thinks we would get along just fine.


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to have my own place where I can paint the walls!!!! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What???? you whote. You're doin' my boy Ikea too?
    :0
    Congrats on the gift card score. I missed out on that one. Damn, it would have given me another reason to head north. But if it couldn't be me then I'm glad it was you.

    I so love that living room too. I pinned it on my rooms that inspire board. Fun how we all go gaga for this look. It is because we are such stylistas.
    hugs,
    P

    ReplyDelete

Holla! I love to hear from you....I read every word :)