August 19, 2011

The view from here!

It is the winding down of summer. I can almost feel the backpacks trying
to bust their way out of the boy's closets. Greg will be getting back to work in 10 more days and the kids will start making their over-priced lists of Have-To-Have items for back to school.

For now, I'm gonna sit here and think about this past summer. The new pool, the Pudge and long cold drinks with friends under the gazebo. I've had a great time :)






4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you've enjoyed summer, did you see the sun? it was missing from this part of the world, someone, somewhere must have seen it.
    Best of luck with the back to school shopping... I hope you enjoy many more drinks under the gazebo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like a great spot!..it's always a little melancholy when summer winds down..i am in total denial because we had such a terrible spring and late summer....summer just got here!...i am putting in a complaint....pass that long cold drink over....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be right over. Save me a vodka tonic or three and a few crackers with pub cheese. We will sit back together and admire our pedicures, that great pool, and your awesome rug. LOVE it.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you!!!! This something I could do you a little more often...RELAX :D

    I spy with my little eye the coolest outdoor rug. I love it! You must scare where you got it from. (Okay, that was kind of harsh. Please, I would love to know where you acquired your beautiful outdoor rug.) ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Holla! I love to hear from you....I read every word :)