I was very busy this very rainy weekend. After purchasing and having a shed built within the last 2 weeks, the garage at Casa Dharma has finally realized it's glorious purpose.My Workshop LOL!!!
Seriously though, I have room to paint, turn up my tunes, create....and give me two solid days of rain and create I did. I put all my new workshop skills that I learned at my Annie Sloan Chalk Paint class to the test.
I started with a plant stand Q and I had rescued from the Salvation Army this spring. You have to love my model lololol
ASCP in Old White and clear waxed for protection. The relief work
on this piece makes it!
Then a pair of $3/each beauties picked up a local thrift shop....
ASCP in Aubusson Blue, top coated in Old White, clear waxed,
distressed and finished in dark wax.
ASCP in French Linen (grey), clear waxed, distressed and
finished in dark wax.
This little grasshopper is getting her learning on - WAX on and WAX off.
Partying at Funky Junk Interiors




you know how to shop! great finds!
ReplyDelete