October 22, 2014

Wicked Wicker!

Just picked up this week, $40 no less :)

Now to figure out styling this baby, stay tuned!






































You know someone who had this unit exactly/ something somewhat like this dealio didn't you? If you said yes, I know you lived in and remember the 70s baby!!

5 comments:

  1. I think I had a similar one when I first got married in 1983. (Has it been that long?!? Am I that old??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I am a big fan of wicker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. making my way around to visit....
    we had a neighbor who i thought was the coolest. she wore big hoop earrings, high wedge sandals and smoked. i think she was 17 i was 10.
    anyway in cool neighbors bedroom she had this shelf and a wicker headboard and night table. i remember her massive album collection. i would go over and listen to joe croce (time in a bottle) and drink bottles of coke. i wasn't allowed to drink coke or wear hoop earrings, wedge sandals or smoke... but i could listen to jim croce. ha! 1974 memories!

    hope your doing great lady! x+o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so that girl.....in the 80s mind you! Double fin mohawk, black flowing clothes, pointy John Fleuvogs....and the smoke ;) I mostly listened to punk....I was soooooo f'en cool.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Holla! I love to hear from you....I read every word :)