October 5, 2014

His N Hers Headboard

Fit for a King and his Queen, this 7 foot x 6 foot monster was installed today. I have to invest in some seriously sexy hotel type bedding but for now I am ecstatic at my $80 find!


Going from in the yard to in the room (without Boy #1 to carry this with the hubster) was not much fun. But getting it installed and setting the posts properly on an antique to fit modern day frames was lots of fun! NOT!






Like I said, bedding to follow….but it’s pretty boss!

Partying here:

TDC Before and After



1 comment:

  1. holy shite that's one BIG BED!!!!! can't wait to see it dressed in linens!

    lady you have done a seriously huge amount of projects! whaaahooooo!
    glad you found me! thank you so much for following me and for your comment! just awesome! looking forward to our friendship :)
    x+o

    ReplyDelete

Holla! I love to hear from you....I read every word :)