The next Canadian Design Bloggers Meetup is on June 25, 2011. I am so excited to see and re-meet all those talented ladies again. I need a break, some wine spritzer (yes I'll spritz it so I don't run off at the mouth) and a looksey at what these amazing people are up to now. The event is being sponsored by IKEA and that four-letter word always makes me giddy :)
I am working hard on that buffet and cabinet and should have something to show for it here on the blog in a few days (GAWD willing).
I lost a friend over the weekend to cancer and it has been a busy time. Between work, just getting back from a week at University, Carolyn's passing and the regular day-to-day stuff.....it's been a bit of a whirlwind. Did I mention I have a term paper due in 30 days from today?
Send inspiration vibes for a 3500 word term paper on service amalgamation at the local government level. I know, exciting huh?
Mercy.

You beeotch. I'd love to hate you and I am incredibly jealous but you make me smile and lol so enjoy and bring up the fact that the next get together should include those unfortunates from Iowa.
ReplyDeleteP
IKEA.....I love IKEA.........LOL Good Luck on you Homework(now I just have to do mine....)
ReplyDeleteIKEA...my Mecca! That is going to be so totally cool!
ReplyDeleteYou sound crazy busy, but I can't wait to see the results.
And of course, my condolences on your friend. I know how hard that can be. My prayers are with you.
great to meet another like minded swimmer...congrats on that design show...looking forward to reading about it! best, susan
ReplyDelete