Remember this corner?
See that apple green? The glorious wallpaper lovingly applied by Maya and I in the cabinetry? Next to that gorgeous cabinet and over my kitchen window I have been looking for drapery fabric to continue the VIBE. I also want to paint out a set of tatty barstools and recover them in the same fabric. Here are our choices.....
Aromatherapy Seafoam
Aspen Celery
Blossom Buds Breeze.
Your thoughts? Hate? Love? Kinda lukewarm? Maya and I need to know. I am also perusing for fabric for this room, which I must report has had little to no freaking progress whatsoever. No, really, if this room was a boyfriend we would be 3 days past the awkward "we have to talk".



Hmmm, I like the first fabric, but I also don't know the first thing about this kind of thing. I'm scared of trying cool stuff; I'm into solids...
ReplyDelete#1 Aromatherapy Seafoam - love the name!
ReplyDelete#2 Aspen Celery
Blossom Buds Breeze THUMBS DOWN!
wonderful blog :)
ReplyDeleteooh I like the first one! It will look awesome!
ReplyDeleteSo far the ladies (and my sister) agree on Option 1, the men in my household have voted for Option 3 - with the justification that it is the "least chickie".....sigh!
ReplyDeleteI really like Aromatherapy Sea foam!!! Everything else is a bit too...chill. I'm so jelous of you two ladies, I want in on a project!!
ReplyDeleteNUMBER 1
ReplyDeleteNUMBER 1
NUMBER 1
PICK THAT ONE NOW ... WOMAN!
personally i like number one but im totally clueless at what goes together. i suck at that
ReplyDelete~laura