At one point in a wine drinking session, I decided I would finally try to dye my hair the shade of red I had always *thought* would look FABULOUS on me......yah well......
Hey I color my hair all shades and have been a redhead as well. My husband comments its a shade you would only find on the moon but hey its fun! You look sassy and fun sometimes wine is a good thing, lol!
Sorry to make you cry at work but I just loved it!
Dharma, I think it looks great! So there.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the cut and the colour Lady!
ReplyDeleteYou two would! ;)
ReplyDeleteHey I color my hair all shades and have been a redhead as well. My husband comments its a shade you would only find on the moon but hey its fun! You look sassy and fun sometimes wine is a good thing, lol!
ReplyDeleteSorry to make you cry at work but I just loved it!
Enjoy your day!
Meg
I like!!
ReplyDeleteOMG, I think that's MY shade! *Dumps shiraz down the sink*
ReplyDeletebwahahahahahahaha Sunny!
ReplyDeleteI love the color, I think it's really pretty and fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit!