November 19, 2010

I'm off to the Big Smoke tomorrow...

Toronto that is, not some obscure "Legalize It" marijuana sit in. I'm going to the Canadian Design Bloggers event and meet up. You knew that.

But wait there's more....I won something! A hair treatment and appointment in the Eaton's Centre. So, not only do I get to spend lunch shopping with my dearest girlie Laura I get to have my hair done, get ready and go to the event! Then I'm out of there to find somewhere FABULOUS to look fabulous and be fabulous while I drink something......you guessed it, FABULOUS!

So, I'll be out on the town with this lovely thing:
















I'll have lots to dish on Sunday or Monday! Love your stuff, Ladies!

2 comments:

  1. have a friggin ball honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great meeting you, Dharma at the Canadian Designer Bloggers Meetup. {p.s. Loved your hair.}

    All the very best,

    Linda, xo

    ReplyDelete

Holla! I love to hear from you....I read every word :)