August 26, 2010

....I'm back and not a moment too soon!

Florida was amazing. The guys had the times of their lives (including Greg :) at the shore, on the rides at Universal, in marine science centres, mini-golfing, eating crab and more crab and go-carting....this was a once in a lifetime trip with the doods. Now I must find somewhere quiet and go into a coma.

Oh yeah, I'm at work. I can sleep at work....lol. Back to my desk today looking over the pictures with the ladies on Facebook and enjoying the eyes as big as dinner plates on my little guy at Universal Studios and the he-man pics of my oldest boogie-boarding in the Atlantic Ocean (a.k.a. Madness & Death)....Greg even managed to snap a photo of me in the whole melee that truly captures what a trip to Universal is all about for me....


I love Bill Shatner. This was like me finding the Rosetta Stone :)

3 comments:

  1. Serious Boston Legal fan here. I'm still in withdrawl mode.
    Glad you had fun. Gladder (sic) you are back. :)
    xoxo,
    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you made it back AND that you had a wonderful time !

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that Bill Shatner! I'm dying to do the Hollywood walk of fame one day.

    ReplyDelete

Holla! I love to hear from you....I read every word :)