June 1, 2010
...and now for something completely different...
University is a strange deal. For a place that is primarily very smart or at least getting smart people darting around campus (class to class to ever-lovin' class), looking very dishevelled and determined to be serious....somewhere in that mix you get this....which is absolutely hilarious.
Even through the hated "summer-semester" (insert those present as either professionals like me trying to get a quickie education and/or students trying to make up for toga party overload) I have watched young guys skateboarding through the common in pirate costumes and had a run in outside with a very drunk young woman who was trying to make her car key fit into a cardlock on our dorm's back door. If you're reading this Justine....I hope Brent breaks up with her, you werrre shooo right, she duzzzzn't deser (hic) desherve him.
So I am still hanging in there. After hours upon hours of reading and two full days of in-class, I give my seminar to the class tomorrow at 2pm. Wishhhhhh me luck homeeeees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey, how are you? I'm quite new to your blog _ I wish you all the best for you seminar!
ReplyDeletep.s. the bedroom make over was way cool!!!!
Thanks Felicia, the seminar went well. Nice to *meet* you!
ReplyDeleteOOO CRICKEY I love the new look Dharma! Good luck for the seminar - just don't wear the leopard skin (above) it will distract from your words of wisdom! You will rock this chick!
ReplyDeleteDang, I missed out on all this kind of fun. Instead, I sent my kid into it, at FIFTEEN. What's wrong with me?
ReplyDeletePS. Glad the comment thing is fixed!
Actually your world sounds fun. Of course I would have been the girl trying to unlock the door with my car key but I sometimes miss those days. Now I have almost grown kids and we are ALMOST a respectable family. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting me and commenting on my birthday and the women in my life. Hmmmm, birthday month, now that idea just might fly.
Love your humor. Keep it coming.
Pam
Hey Ladies!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad the "comment thing" is fixed too Lana! Thanks for the heads up!
I'm glad you like the new lookie Jane, I'll try to avoid the animal prints :)
Pam - please send instructions on how to become an "almost" repectable family....