June 22, 2010

Throwing a brick...

In our local newspaper you can "throw a brick or bouquet" at someone recognizing a good or great deed or a total FAIL...today I am throwing a brick, dammit. What a way to finish my lunch break. My brick was submitted as follows:

To the driver of the white van eastbound on D Road at 1:30 pm on Tuesday, June 22, 2010. When you hit the baby fawn crossing the road, you could have stopped to ensure she wasn't just stunned. You could have rerouted traffic around her, petted her and sat with her until she actually passed like I did. You could have removed her from the middle of the road like the kind driver of a GreenLawn truck who stopped to help out did. You didn't. You were given the opportunity to be decent, you didn't take it.

Karma bitches, karma.

2 comments:

  1. bless you from the heart of the little dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww Jane, thanks, I'm still thinking of her this morning....

    ReplyDelete

Holla! I love to hear from you....I read every word :)