May 13, 2010

Send a maid, a chauffer, a personal assistant, a wife.....


I am so damn tired. I know I will sally-on. For today though, I feel like trying not to curl up under my desk and pretend that I'm not turning into my best version of a slug.

I start my 2nd-year University course in 3 weeks, I have probably a million pages of pre-course reading to undertake and I cannot seem to find anytime in the day to even get a start on any of it. I am swimming in overtime. I have so many projects on the fly right now I should have sprouted 6 more arms and changed my name to Vishnu.

The boys (including Greg) are flying into summer with track & field, taekwon do, baseball, summer vacation plans, school grad, cottaging, friends, BBQs, entertaining, deck plans etc etc etc. Greg is off for the summer, of course (insert eye-roll here). I know I should bow down in the direction of Mecca and thank my holy stars for that.....but truly, sometimes having 3 men in my house while I am at work all summer long with the housekeeper on holidays......just the thought of it makes me wanna cry.

So I am seriously thinking of taking up drinking in the afternoons, wanna join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holla! I love to hear from you....I read every word :)