April 12, 2010

Set Out Runnin'

Sometimes a song just feels like it's about right now. "Right f-en now".

This crazy, found, serendipitous song by Neko Case sets my hair on end....like it's been whipped in the wind cause I've got the ragtop down.....runnin. One day I'll figure out how to do links in this blogosphere (hoping the link below works but if it should not) and I will provide you with immediate gratification but for now you'll just have to go over to YouTube and type in "Neko Case Set Out"....you will be so gloriously happy you did....picture my hair like wind ravaged garter snakes twisted together and flying behind me as I drive on by.........................................................................................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYGod41gG9M

3 comments:

  1. Where ya been, mermaid girl???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy busy....but thanks for stopping by! Now that some of my work projects are winding down I'll probably have more time to visit here. How have you been?

    ReplyDelete

Holla! I love to hear from you....I read every word :)