April 22, 2010

Don't fence me in....



....or DO fence me in! Now understand that we have been living in our suburban cottage for almost 5 years now. Without a backyard fence. With a ton of neighbourhood children, dogs, teenagers, skunks who live under our deck and a whole warren of sweet little bunnies. The thing is now that we have a big dog who does not like any of the previously listed visitors, we needed us a ding dang fence. PRONTO. So the posts went in yesterday and the "stringers" (thank you Dave my vocab guy who teaches me all things constructiony)and planks will hopefully be up within the week.

Although I am gloriously looking forward to the extra privacy, I am starting to wonder how damned expensive this dog is gonna get? LOL - Time will tell.

2 comments:

  1. so naked backyard frolicking will commence soon in all that privacy???

    ReplyDelete
  2. hell yes! much to the delight of my sons ;)

    ReplyDelete

Holla! I love to hear from you....I read every word :)