July 6, 2016

Tin ROOF! Rusted.





























Progress! While I was away the mice started to play. :)

I ordered the steel (no , not tin lol) roofing panels and installation kit this afternoon. I ordered it in a charcoal colour to match the house trim. Once the fascia boards are trimmed in and the last rafters go up, we can install the roof when it is delivered.

I said "WE" like I was going to do any of that....

I cannot wait to be sipping iced tea and laying on my outdoor patio chaise in that, there porch.

YIPPEE

2 comments:

  1. Ah girl. I haven't been here for evs. I don't know why I haven't been getting your feed but I am now following via Bloglovin, friend connect, google and networked blogs. :D That covered porch is going to be fantastic. It may even be your downfall. Other than meeting your goodreads reading challenge and working up a nice tan you may not get much else done but hey, it will be more than worth it. And next to that pool? Yowza! You probably shouldn't put it on the blog. You will discover friends you never knew you had. :D Can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! lady! Long time no see 🙌 You are welcome anytime....

      Delete

Holla! I love to hear from you....I read every word :)