August 17, 2012

Winner, Winner, Swedish Meatball Dinner!

Imagine my surprise when I opened my email today and saw this little alert:

Congratulations! You are a winner in IKEA Canada's 'Pin & Win' Pinterest contest. You have won a $100 IKEA gift card to spend on any of your favourite IKEA items!




I have been excitedly waiting on the new catalogue for 2013 and have even downloaded it from the IKEA Canada site (HERE) The Pin & Win contest was a fluke for me, I just followed IKEA on Pinterest for all the new eye-candy :) Of course, I started pinning straight away.

So now I have $100 to spend thanks be to IKEA. I am thinking the boys need some cool loungey chairs for the new games room/ computer den combo we created this summer out of our formal livingroom. I'm thinking these:
IKEA PS VÅGÖ = $29.99 each. Loving that you can just hose them down. I have boys, yo. For those of you who think I will stick to the $100 budget, I would like you to call my house and assure my husband that this will be the case. :) It will make him feel better when I ask for the keys to the pickup.

DO NOT tell him I am also on the hunt for nightstands. That will be our little secret...mmmmkay? Thinking of these, sprayed silver.

Soon my lovely round morsels, soooooooon.



3 comments:

  1. Do you have to drive to Toronto? It would be worth it just to get those meatballs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janabobana8/17/2012

    You were the very first person I thought of when the catalogue arrived in the mail today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, what a fabulous win for you! that's awesome! we always get the dollar custard when we go.

    ReplyDelete

Holla! I love to hear from you....I read every word :)