March 10, 2011

And now on with the show....

So, if you are one of my legion of fans, you know I've been down. I've been out. That however does not mean I haven't been bossing everyone in my house around and getting things done.

Exhibit A:

The front hall after our master bedroom reno. The door was eliminated and I got to look at this everyday for 3 months when I walked into the house or when I hauled my crippled butt to the bathroom while I was laid up.



















After Greg painted out the hall (yes. he. did.) I got to work on what I hope is the start of a truly beautiful "wall of shame". This rogue's gallery will eventually take up the whole wall. So, if it seems off center to the eye from the front entrance.....ummmmm it is. On purpose. I know. HGTV's Police squad is coming to take me away! Best part? Not a dime spent.....yup, I shopped the house, babies!

AFTER:
























































I am especially fond of this pic....grainy I know. It's of me and Greg, just weeks into our new romance.....ummmmmm a few years back. ;)
























Did I mention that I also got him to paint all the SPINDLES? This boy loves me.






















Told ya I'd be back.

Showing off at French Country Cottage
and over here at The Inspired Room

2 comments:

  1. Your gallery wall looks great- I love the color of your paint too- so pretty! Sounds like you have a pretty good guy there!! Thanks for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday~ hope you will come back and share again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am popping over from the Gallery Wall party. I love seeing your work. (Mine is #10.)

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    Gg - Notes on the Journey

    ps. enjoyed your sense of humor in your writing. refreshing.

    ReplyDelete

Holla! I love to hear from you....I read every word :)