
...about nothing.
My sister reminded me that I have not posted anything on here for ages. Which, in sister speak means "Getoffyerass". So I am revisiting this place to see if I can conjur up anything interesting about the last couple months. Truly my mundane suburban life does not lend itself to "super blogging" a la the Dooce or Pioneer Woman. I read their missives daily, albiet jealously and with bile in the back of my throat. See, I am a jealous blogger. A wannabe.
So, I never think anything I have to say. I know, I know. EVERYONE is special and has their own story to tell......REALLY? No, really? Think about it, do you want to know what the check-out clerk at your LCBO is thinking everyday? Do you care?
This is where blogging loses it for me. Why does anyone give a shit? I didn't create a blog and have it turn into a job or a cookbook or an appearance on national TV....so what could I have going on in my cul-de-sac life that would make your toes curl up and cause you to exclaim "I want this woman's life!"???
However, in a roundabout way I did save my dog's life this past few weeks and I did get my husband to start painting my kitchen. Maybe that warrants a shout-out. I'll keep coming back here. If not just to entertain my one loyal reader....you know who you are!
hullooo
ReplyDeleteso what if you are not the Pioneer woman - ok her husband has a nice arse and she gets to stay in a beautiful part of the world and get given all this amazing product and...
shut up Jane
but you know what - i am bloody well interested - so even if it is just to placate me
blog woman
blog
OK, point taken. I will continue to forge ahead in trying to blog on.....by the way my husband has a pretty nice arse too ;)
ReplyDeleteLove to you Jane!
I read ya too!!! Just not much of a commenter...
ReplyDeletebobbie
((bobbie)) my lurker.....love it, hugs to you!
ReplyDelete