October 19, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen....


I give you my brand new tattoo.....which in my opinion turned out beautiful if not a bit bigger than anticipated. I have waited so long to do this that it felt cathartic in making her a reality. My hour+ in the artist's chair could not have been made more comfortable. My sister kept me focused and busy looking at a book of body tattoos that probably took lifetimes to amass. That made me feel pretty humble about my wee girlie here. Tim (the artist) was very accomodating and respectful. He is a talented dude for sure and said he appreciated "popping a beautiful woman's *cherry* so early on a saturday morning"...LOL...referring hopefully to the fact that this was my "first time".
I am so pleased with her. She is as powerful, gorgeous and feminine as was intended.

1 comment:

  1. damn straight that's a lime green bra....I'm 40 not dead.

    ReplyDelete

Holla! I love to hear from you....I read every word :)